Thursday 2 February 2012

mid week ramble

It has been a bit of a weird week so far, started of great going for a run with Sarah in Cardiff on Sunday morning, then due to the cold weather I decided to stick to my 15 mile commute on the Monday. I noticed something seemed to be wrong with my bike, and it got so bad cycling to work in the Morning I had to get Sarah to pick me up so I could get home!

Turns out I need a new Bottom bracket and am hoping to get it fixed by the weekend. As a result of this I took Beastie (converted Mountain bike) out on Tuesday. Temperature was about -1 degrees and wasn't pleasant.

I had the second part of my yearly medical today and the doctor was shocked and impressed with the 8kg difference in weight since the first part in December and also how my diet has changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment